- Mason jar wrapped in Birch bark with a small pillar candle.
- Mason jar filled with water and lined Hosta leaves with a tea light floating in it!
- A 3×3 pillar candle wrapped with birch bark, I finished this by painting it in hot wax
Mossy votives: twine, mason jar, moss and a votive
- Wrap the rim of the jar with twine and tie into a loose bow
- Add votive
- Surround the base of the votive with moss
- You can put all sorts of candles in these wonderful hanging wire baskets, they are from www.zentiques.com
I love these they are so crisp looking. I think this is a neat blog too…click the link below to see more.
These are great for weddings! Check out the how to below…
This is a fun project if you like wine…great reason to drink! Click below to find out how to make it.
Have fun adding light and sparkle to your home, deck, porch or garden! If you like this post please let us know. We love hearing from you.
Thank you for reading and please click the follow button so you never miss a post!
Have a great weekend.