Blue, white and neutral, are the colors I think of when planning a restful retreat. I have put together my bedroom wish list. These are the products I would use (if I could afford to do my own bedroom from scratch).
I love to dream, both literally and figuratively!
1. Sferra are best sheets available today (in my opinion)
2. Pine Cone Hill makes this duvet cover, it is simple and white but not boring.
3. Sferra is luxury and this blanket is the ultimate in comfort
4. I would have 2 of these chairs with ottomans from Ballard Design, these are very relaxed looking with touch of femininity
6. Do not forget about lighting! This sconce is from Fogg Lighting, sconces add so much to a bedroom
7. Make a lamp if you cannot find just the right one! I wanted an aged wood lamp to add texture and warmth to my bedroom
8. Dressers need to be functional and have style, this one has 6 large drawers from my own line
9. This clean and fresh Celia Bedilia media cabinet is perfect for the bedroom…I need a TV…I LOVE MY SHOWS!
10. These bedside tables from Om Decor give style and storage…what more do you want?
11. I adore this bed from Harvest Furniture. It is so beachy and warm.
12. These Wisteria vases and planters add sophistication. You could plant them with lavender to add fragrance to your bedroom
I hope you enjoyed my dreaming and maybe you learned about a line or store you did not know about? Please click the follow button so you never miss a post!
I love hearing from you. Please feel free to comment on any post you read.
Have a great Day! Stay tuned for tomorrows weekend deals post!