- Make good decisions and stick with them!
- When you make a choice that fits with-in your budget, move on to the next item. (I have found the best choices are usually your first choices.)
- What is your budget? This is your first step, do not get a contractor and then go with their budget, bring them your budget!
- What is the style or look you are trying to achieve? Transitional, traditional…modern.
- Have you done your research? Do you know what you need, and what these items cost?
- Do you have a good contractor? Ask to see jobs they have done, if you have not worked with them.
- Where are you shopping for items? Have you looked into discount options?
This Celia Bedilia vanity is $600 with top and sink about $1000 (x 2) www.celiabedilia.com
These Medicine cabinets are great 18×18 $50 (x2) www.overstock.com
Sundry Dresser $399 www.potterybarn.com
Faucet $98 (x2) www.faucetdirect.com
Toilet $280 www.faucetdirect.com
Fantastic Tile 10×48 gray tiles $650 for 64 square feet www.tilesdirect.net
This is adds up to roughly $4,800 so that leaves $3,200 for installation. I think it is possible, but now I need to get my subs in to give me their quotes.
I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any design dilemmas, I can help! Write me with your questions and design issues, attach photos too! I will form a post around your question.
Please let us know your thoughts, by commenting, liking our posts and following our blog!
Thank you for your support.