These are the kitchens that inspired my designs in 2012
I love these kitchens for their storage, islands, lights, cabinets, door styles, counters, back splashes, windows, floors and great design.
- I am obsessed with the windows in this kitchen. They make me want to move into this house!
- I like the way that the natural light bounces off of the counters and glass appliances. It gives the space a very light and airy feeling.
- I also love this slick and cool window above the sink. When I build a house I am going to add this style window as a backsplash in my kitchen.
- This kitchen has such a simple and clean look to it.
- I love this space, the floors, the open barn concept and the large island.
- The detail on the bottom of these cabinets is so beautiful. A very nice touch in a small kitchen.
- I adore this kitchen. I think the dark honed counters are great with the dark floor and white cabinets!
- The storage in this kitchen is fantastic!
I hope you enjoyed seeing my kitchen muses.
I am so looking forward to my 2013 projects. I love that the friendships that are formed when working on projects are personal as the homes themselves.
I hope you will enjoy going on this journey with me!
If you are not following our blog please put your email in the follow box and you will never miss a post.
Thank you for a great year…I look forward to getting to know more of you this year. I also want to thank my followers for everything!
Happy New Year, stay tuned for photos of the New Year’s Eve wedding!!!
- House Beautiful
- Better Homes and Gardens
- New kitchen ideas that work (utsandiego.com)
- 17 Quick Guides to Kitchen Flooring and Countertop Materials – The Kitchn’s Best of 2012 (thekitchn.com)
- 5 Tips for Styling an Open Kitchen (chictip.com)