I love weddings! To me, it is such a wonderful celebration of love and life. Naturally, the décor is my first priority when planning a wedding. What colors, textures, flavor, and feel does the bride want to achieve?
Here are some examples of the wedding flowers I have done.
GREAT WEDDING FLOWER ARTICLES AND RESOURCES:
- 15 wedding flower mistakes to avoid…
- 41 unexpected flower ideas
- 11 steps for what to consider when choosing flowers
- Different styles of flowers to choose from (wild, contemporary…)/ different styles of bouquets
- 9 steps to perfect wedding flowers
- Wedding flowers on a budget
- Choosing Colors
I hope you are enjoying summer! Do you have a wedding coming up? Let me know if you have any questions, I have planned hundreds of weddings!
Thank you for stopping by. As always if you are not a part of the Celia Bedilia Family click the follow button and join us!
Let me know if you like this post or have any comments.
Photos: Liz Donnelly
- Wedding Flowers Decorations Tips (budflower.wordpress.com)
- Planning the perfect flowers (essexbridalflowers.wordpress.com)