Fall is the perfect time to get your house in order, starting with the dining room. With the holidays looming we need to make sure this room is ready.
What elements make a good dining room?
- A great table…to help you create memories with friends and family
- Comfortable chairs…so you can sit around the table for hours
- Lighting…so you can see what you are eating and set the ambiance
- Rug or floor covering…to dampen the sound of heated discussions
- A buffet or side table…to display your masterpieces
What do you think makes a good dining room? Where do you go for inspiration when decorating your home?
I love Houzz and Pinterest…are you as obsessed as I am with these sites?
Thank you for stopping by! please keep in touch by commenting, liking and if you are not a part of the Celia Bedilia family click the follow button and join us!
One Kings Lane
Joss and Main
Dash and Albert
- How to Decorate a Dining Room & Decorate a Dining Room | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Small Dining Room Ideas & Decorate a Small Dining Room | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- How to Make the Most of Your Dining Room (chictip.com)