Here are the photos of my newly renovated kitchen. My photographer Liz Donnelly, did a fabulous job capturing this space. We love our homes open floor plan.
To remind you…here are the before pictures.
In the photo below you see our leather swivels chairs these are great because they allow you to watch TV or towards the kitchen.
I used black as an accent to break up the monochromatic color scheme.
One of my favorite features is the nickel gap board backsplash.
When we renovated we added a bar sink, I love having two sinks.
The dining area seems to fit better with the new kitchen.
Below you can see the entire space, when we renovated, we removed all the walls and replaced them with columns. We love this space.
What do you think? I am very happy with the results. Have you done a renovation lately? What did you do? What would you have done differently?
I hope you enjoyed this post. Thank you for stopping by. If you like this post let me know by commenting or liking it! If you are not following my blog please add your email to our list.
- What are the Various Advantages of Remodeling and Renovating Your Home? (homeremodelingtipsblog.wordpress.com)
- Guest Post – Home Renovations that Add to Security (simplisafe.com)
- Renovating your Kitchen – Small Construction Company (residentialbuildinginspect.wordpress.com)
- Renovate Your Kitchen With Kitchens Melbourne (kitchensinmelbourne.wordpress.com)
- Drury Design Kitchen Remodeling Project Featured in Glen Ellyn Kitchen… (prweb.com)