Are you considering renovating your kitchen? Here are some of our favorite before and after kitchen renovations.
- Cool Disco Lighting
- Grungy natural wood trim
- Red laminate counter
- Black backsplash
- Red fan hood
- Oak cabinets
- Mishmash of appliance styles and colors
- 1980’s vintage chairs and ottomans
After Highlights Photos: Liz Donnelly
- Light bright cabinets
- Antique pendant lighting (over the island)
- African mahogany island top
- Carrera marble countertop
- Great tufted leather swivel chair
- New stainless appliances
- New prefinished hardwood flooring
Wow, what a difference new cabinets and flooring make!
Notable items in the before shots…
- Green laminate cabinets
- Rough wood wrapped peninsula
- Groovy lighting
- Out of date…not vintage flooring
- Laminate counters…to go with the cabinets!
- Black appliances to go with…?
Ah…the after what a difference. Photos: Liz Donnelly
- I love these mushroom color cabinets
- The wood ceiling looks so much better when it is surrounded by painted cabinets
- New stainless appliances perk up the space!
- The quartz counters are fantastic too!
- It is so bright and light now
I love this kitchen transformation, it does not look like the same home…
- Too much oak
- Wall to wall cabinets excessive open storage…looks messy and busy
- Dated lighting, easy thing to change
- Hanging pots and pans bring the ceiling height down
AFTER… OMG RIGHT? Photos: Liz Donnelly
- We removed the French doors, and replaced two doors with one wide opening
- Notice there are no upper cabinets…light and bright
- We added a bank of windows and brought the outside in
- New light painted cabinets are Candlelight Cabinetry
- The green granite is fantastic. The homeowner had to make this last-minute swap when the slabs we ordered came in damaged! I love the result.
- The new pendants are Hubbardton Forge Lighting
- We had Paul G White order and installed the tile backsplash
One of my favorite before and after projects
- Dark cherry cabinets with brass hardware…1980’s special
- Boring brick fireplace
- White track lighting…dreary
- Black appliances…depressing
After…WOW Photos: Liz Donnelly
- New chic lighting
- Wonderful white Candlelight cabinets
- Bright wall color
- Amazing granite
- Wood breakfast bar
- View now the star!!
This before and after did not take much but the impact was huge!
- Replace appliances
- Paint cabinets
- New track-lighting
- Add the island
I love these after shots! Photos: Liz Donnelly
- I love the paint on the cabinets, makes the room so bright and light
- The new island was a great find, an antique English pine cabinet, made into a kitchen island.
- New range and fan finish the update look!
We also have kitchens that we did in homes that we built from the ground up, No before photos just after!
Photos: Jamie Salomon
Photos below: Liz Donnelly
I love looking back at before pictures, I appreciate the renovation results so much more when I see where we have come from!
Let me know your thoughts by commenting or like this post. If you are not already a member of the Celia Bedilia blog family…please click the follow button and never miss a post!
Happy January…we are bitter cold in Maine, I hope you are all staying warm!