Why are flowers such a big part of your wedding budget? Because you are paying for art! Flowers set the tone for the wedding, they tell your story.
I love flowers and admire the artists that work with them. Flowers are finicky, and there is a lot of waste when arranging perfect bouquets.
If you want to do your own arrangements here are some ideas all under $35 that are great for wedding centerpieces.
All Photos by Liz Donnelly all Arrangements by Celia St.Onge
1. Bird Vase from Chive http://www.chive.com vase $22.50 flowers $8.50 total $31.00 these are a real show stopper!
2. Bird Vase with fancy carnations $8 of flowers
3. Urns full of assorted flowers: Urn $12 & Flowers $12.50 total $24.50
4. Tray of plants, candles and nests $35
5. Mini bottles of flowers – bottles $.50-$1.25 each flowers $10 bunch total $18
6. Antique Bottles $1 each and Flowers $25.00 total $32.00
7. Orchid, Curly Willow & Moss $24.00 (Trader Joes had inexpensive orchids)
8. Roses in Glass Cubes $10 vase $10 roses $20
9. Rustic Candles arrangements $10
10. Mason Jar Arrangements $35
11. Mason Jars full of spring plants $13 for everything, jars, plants, soil etc.
I hope my arrangements have given you some ideas if you are planning to arrange your own centerpieces, I hope you see that they can be beautiful and still inexpensive!
Thank you for stopping by. If you like this post please let me know by commenting or liking it!
Are you a Celia Bedilia follower? If not click the follow button and never miss a post.