I planned and executed the most amazing wedding this weekend! Here is the story of the weekend in photos. The theme of this wedding was neutral, industrial, rustic chic! The only pop of color came from the flowers. I hope you enjoy the wedding as much as I did.
Here is the walkway that leads to the event.
Here are the two tents under construction. They built a deck that served as the foundation for the tents. We had a clear tent for the ceremony that we turned into a lounge…so cool!
The rentals arrived…
The Lighting is next.
1. Lindsay put together all these spheres and added the lights.
The lights are so sweet.
This is how we added them to the tent on a grid with a very tall ladder…thankfully my husband did this for me!
Here is what the lighting over the dance floor looked like in the end. I had babies breath balls to hang with the lights.
Now we bring the whole vision together with…
- Wine barrel bar tables and chairs
- Wooden cross-back chairs
- Harvest tables
- Industrial coffee tables
- Linen chairs and sofas
- Sunbrella fabric ottomans
- Hanging candle lanterns
- Metal lattice lanterns
- Flowers and more flowers!!!!
- Votive candles
- We made burlap overlays for the tables.
- We had a boat next to the bar for drinks.
- We took tree roots and added succulents…they were fabulous…
Here is the ceremony tent set up!
- Lindsay added the hanging vases and flowers.
- I constructed the arrangements that made up the alter area.
- Snell Family Farm provided the flowers and my grapevine arbor hung from the roof od the tent.
- We added grasses & mint in copper buckets to finish the aisle.
The final result was fantastic!
This wedding was so much fun to do….but it was a ton of work! I know the bride and groom were very happy with the décor and so was I. It was worth the hours of planning, lugging, and flower arranging.
Let me know what you think by commenting or liking the post.
Thank you for stopping by. If you are not already following my blog, click the follow button and you will never miss a post!
Resources for the wedding:
- The amazing tent was Leavitt and Parris www.leavittandparris.com
- Flowers Snell Family Farm http://www.snellfamilyfarm.com/
- The harvest tables, chairs, benches, wine barrels, wine barrel bars, stools etc. www.newenglandcountryrentals.com
- The soft seating http://www.overstock.com
- Vessels for flowers and plants (including urns, glass, tree stumps, and hanging spheres) http://accentdecor.com/
- Rental glasses, dishes & linens http://www.beourguestpartyrental.com/
- Catering Aura Provisions http://www.auroraprovisions.com