We are in the midst of dorm room design season. It has been a long time since I lived in a dorm, but I am sending my son off to college next week. I wish I could go back to college!
I was asked to put together a dorm room dream board by Modani (www.modani.com) it was such fun! As you know I am currently in love with wallpaper, so in addition to the items I picked out on Modani, I would do an accent wall with temporary wallpaper.
I like fun graphics like this one I found on Etsy. (Livettes shop on Etsy.)
Maybe if I had a chic dorm room, I would have done better in school?
Here is my dream board, all items can be found at Modani.com , or one of there modern furniture store locations.
1. All dorm rooms need a cozy rug, this grey shag rug is fabulous!
2. I love fun patterns and twin extra long bedding is not very exciting so I have added these fun pillows!
3. Meditation a must for any room, but especially for students.
4. I love this fun storage cabinet! The color is fantastic!!
5. I wish I had a coat rack in my dorm room, bulky coats do not fit in those mini closets.
6. NYC art…I love this because you see something new every time you look at it.
7. A filing cabinet to keep you organized.
8. I love this floor lamp because the height is adjustable.
9, Finally, I love these tufted cubes I would get two for the foot of the bed. They can be used as additional seating or to hold piles of stuff!
What is your dorm room must have? Do you like bright colors or do you like an all white room?
Thank you for stopping by. If you like this post let me know by liking it, if you have something to add to this topic please comment! I hope you are all doing well this fall.