I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Power of Flower Blog, www.powerofflowerblog.wordpress.com
Check out this blog if you have not already done so. I really enjoyed this holiday post, who doesn’t need firmer skin? I had not idea Frankincense had those powers!http://powerofflowersblog.wordpress.com/2014/11/06/frankincense-makes-perfect-sense/
As part of this nomination I need to answer A. 11 questions, B. Make 11 new questions, and C. Tell you 11 facts random facts about myself. So 11 seems to be Liebster’s number. D. Nominate 5 blogs for the award.
A. Questions for the Nominees:
1. What do you enjoy most about blogging? I love design, and I love sharing my ideas with the blogging community.
2. What do you find to be the most difficult part of blogging? I think finding the time to do frequent post difficult.
3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season? DECORATING naturally!
4. What is your least favorite part of the holiday season? Cleaning and putting away all the decorations.
5. What is the best blog post you have written? I like the posts about weddings like this one, https://celiabedilia.com/2014/09/21/my-favorite-new-wedding-trend-floral-table-runners/
6. What is your favorite holiday movie or special? I like the original “Grinch Who Stole Christmas”
7. What is the last song you listened to? Christmas Must Be Tonight-by The Band (SEE BELOW)
8. What is the last book you read? Katherine Graham’s Biography (long but very good)
11. What is the last place you traveled to? Berkeley, CA
B. 11 New Questions
1. What is the first thing you are going to do in the New Year?
2. Where and with whom are you spending the holidays?
3. What is the best purchase you made this year?
4. What was the last kind act you did?
5. How did you start blogging and why?
6. Who is your blog audience?
7. What do you hope to accomplish in 2015, and how will you do it?
8. Do you like staying home or going out to dinner more?
9. How does your work or blog help your reader?
10. Where do you want to travel to next year?
11. How much time do you spend online a day?
C. 11 Random facts about me
1. I love dogs
2. I cook every meal from scratch with healthy whole ingredients
3. I workout but in 2015 I need to do it more often
4. I adore my family
5. I do not have time to keep up with Facebook, I like face to face conversations
6. I love my work
7. I enjoy meeting and getting to know people through design, clients, finish carpenters, contractors, plumbers you name it!
8. I like change and to be busy
9. Sleeping is one of my favorite activities
10. If I am unhappy you will know it
11. I cannot spell
D. Blogs I nominate and why
1. Ranting of an Amateur Chef: I love this guy he is very down to earth and fun to follow. http://rantingchef.com/
2.Leanne Cole Photography: What an eye this gal has. http://leannecolephotography.com/
3. The London Flower Lover: I have been a fan of this blog for a long time I just love it!
4. The Real Simple Blog http://simplystated.realsimple.com/
5. Design Therapy: www.designtherapy.com
I would like to see the answers from my nominees!!!!!
‘Liebster Award’ rules for the Next Guy/Gal:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 –11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!).