My favorite looks and ideas for 2015. Which one of these ideas can you incorporate into your home this year?
1. Art Wall-A grouping of art or photos.
photo by Liz Donnelly paintings by Rhonda Pearle http://www.bridgegalleryportland.com
2. White Kitchens: I love white it looks so clean and fresh. www.pinterest.com
3. Open Shelves…for people that keep them tidy…not for messy folks. http://www.capecodcollegiate.tumblr.com
5. Rooms with a cool vibe, I like the table as the centerpiece of the kitchen rather than an island. http://www.cultivate.com
6. Black windows…especially in old houses and loft spaces. http://www.capecodcollegiate.tumblr.com
7. Orchids, indoor plant groupings, greenhouses etc I love indoor plants especially in the winter when I am trapped inside. photo by Liz Donnelly
8. Interesting paint or wallpaper in an unexpected place like the laundry room or a closet.
9. Subway tile is still in. This bathroom is great with the window in the shower. http://www.agatheredhome.com
10. Great trim and interesting doors and windows and beams are very popular. I am so glad this is a trend, as it makes my job so much more interesting. Photo Liz Donnelly
11. Lastly great fabrics and fun upholstered pieces are my fabulous. Chair: Home Remedies Portland, ME : Photo Liz Donnelly
I am so excited about the projects that I am working on this year! I am living a dream, designing two homes from soup to nuts.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my post! Let me know what you are planning for your home this year. I would love to hear from you.