Details make a wedding, here are some of my favorites from 2015. I can’t wait to start creating memories and décor for 2016.
Photos by Liz Donnelly
1. Bar Signs
2. Decorations that hang from the ceiling, I love these Babies Breath balls & lights.
3. Lanterns and Floral Arrangements
4. Herbs in arrangements
5. Herbs lining the aisle
6. Vintage metal urns filled with flowers.
7. Herbs and plants in burlaps…simple beauty.
8. Long and sleek arrangements the leave space for dining
9. Long tables filled with candles, moss, and flowers
10.Hanging Mason Jars
I am so excited that spring is coming, and that means summer is right around the corner.
What are you panning this summer. Do you have a wedding coming up?
Let me know.