I think it is the details that make the difference between a great wedding design and a run of the mill wedding.
Liz Donnelly, 207.712.1837 www.mainephotoco.com, took all these photos and they are amazing.
The Wedding was at William Allen Farm www.williamallenfarm.com, the owners of this farm are fantastic to work with!
Here are some of my favorite photos
1. You know I love mason jars!
2. Burlap runners on white tablecloths are beautiful.
3. Simple place settings are the best as the look so crisp and clean
4. Lining your vases with Hosta leaves add a nice touch of color and hide the stems.
5. Cloches with twig balls and fairy lights add whimsy
6. Table numbers do not need to be boring these wood slices are awesome!
7. When surrounded by fresh flowers the flame-less candles look less fake 🙂
8. Floating orchids are a very reasonable and effective
9. I like to use tones of votives…you cannot have too much candlelight
10. Using simple pale flowers on the harvest tables makes them pop!
11. Do not forget to dress the walls, especially in a barn wedding~
12. I love these crates the owner of the farm loaned me
13. Soft seating is a must!!!!!!! Everyone wants a place to hang out.
14. Benches help with adding a casual feel to some of the tables
15. Here is one of the flood tables i created interest above with these grapevine displays and added spheres of lights to the table.
16. These shepherds hooks are great to define spaces in this case an outdoor seating area.
17. Ribbons are lovely they as they catch a breeze and add movement to a space.
18. I used black and white photos on the walls with flowers and candles to personalize the space
19. Old bottles and mason jars of flowers also add interest to the wall of the barn
20. The loft allowed Liz Donnelly to take these fabulous photos
21. Here is how we set up the loft, 2 wine barrels with stools and a sofa
I hope you enjoyed seeing my vision come to life! I am back to interior design for a while! Thank you for stopping by let me know your thoughts by commenting and liking the post!!!