Acrylic, Glass, Chrome and Clean lines are back in a big way! As mid-century modern fades in popularity a new clean lined modern emerges. I love this trend. It is a much more approachable modern, with a more transitional look!
- I love this new look in nesting tables. These waterfall glass tables are fabulous, available at wisteria.com
2. Cool media cabinet with modern lines and antique mirror, I love this contemporary piece with a nod to the past. celiabedilia.com
3. This sofa is a new version of a 1940’s couch I this it is very chic. from bobointregue.com
I also like this one from Fourhands.com
4. This acrylic coffee table is getting a lot of interest from those who are down sizing. Visually it takes up no room. wisteria.com
5. The design of this chair is very 1960’s but it still feels fresh.
6. Chrome is very in right now, but it has played an important part of design since the early 20th century. This is from williamssonomahome.com
7. Do not forget the lighting there are so many beautiful lights and lamps. This one came from fogglighting.com.
8. I lthink this new item from Fourhands.com is really cool with a modern look and reclaimed wood.
9. Do not forget the art! This is a very cool a new artist Frank Phillips with Studio E Partners.
In 2016 I think we will see this new take on modern design grow. In my opinion clean lines, glass and chrome never go out of style!
I hope you enjoyed this post. Please let me know your thoughts by commenting.