One of my readers Lisa asked me to give them ten ideas for floral arrangements for under $25.
I made all of these arrangements, and Liz Donnelly photograpred them for me
1. Succulents& moss in a tree root. This can be done any time of the year.2. I love this bird vase but any bud vase will do. I filled this with curly willow, seeded eucalyptus, and a few flowers.
3. Herbs wrapped in burlap…pretty about $12 total
4. Mason Jar of farm stand flowers. So simple and classic.
5. Spanish moss and seedlings.
6. Orchids…If you know anything about me you know I love orchids. Trader Joe’s has a great selection for under $20.
7. Market bouquet…yes you can go to your grocery store and spend $20 and make a beautiful arrangement.
8. Bulbs are well priced and readily available in the spring.
9. Grass, slabs of wood, candles and crocuses make this tablescape shine. Most of it was free!
10. At Christmas I like evergreens and white flowers. Roses from Trader Joe’s are perfect!
Ok Lisa thank you for your question I hope this gives you some direction!