Decorate for fall…before it is too late. I wish we could slow down this season. When did we start Christmas in October? Most of us enjoy celebrating the holidays. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, as I love to cook and entertain. I thought I better do my fall post quickly before it is too late!
- Keep your front door simple like this one from Pinterest.com
I love this fall planter photo by Liz Donnelly
2. Feathers are great accents in fall decorating. These arrangements came from HouseBeautiful.com and CelebrateandDecotate.com
3. Don’t be afraid to add vegetables to your tablescapes. Artichokes are a wonderfully architectural vegetable they add a lot of depth to this centerpiece from serendipitysocial.com
4. Succulents are still is vogue, and I love this wreath from the Etsy site The Little Succulent Shoppe.
5. I like to add new house plants to my home when I move inside for fall. I will be cursing my need for this plants in a month when I am trying to find a spot for them when I decorate for Christmas. These topiary’s from Snug Harbor Farm.
Here are some of Snug Harbor Farms beautiful plants on my dining table.
So today I am getting down to business and decorating for fall!
Thanks for stopping by!
PS Here are my girls decorating for fall!