I have made a new friend through my gym, and her daughter is getting married in February. Naturally I am helping with the wedding. You know I can’t pass up an event full of details…I live for the little the details.
Here are some of the ideas I am hoping to incorporate into her wedding.
- Bird vases, I am obsessed with these I have used them several times and they are magical, and cool!
- White, Gray, Purple and Green are the colors we are thinking for the flowers.The bride wanted to incorporate peacock feathers…I can’t wait that will be fun!
3. Herbs and Moss will most definitely be a part of our rustic winter decor. I think herbs bring life to an event.
4. Since we are using the bird vases, and the peacock feathers why not add nests!
4. You must have mood lighting for a wedding, candles are a must. Mason jars are great candle holders!
5. The bride likes the idea of hanging arrangements. We are doing the event at a location that where hanging things might be tough but we could do these in the windows! We can have moss and candles in some of the globes and flowers in the others.
6. I am thinking the ceremony space will have these urns filled with flower, curly willow and peacock feathers. Something like the ones I did below.
7. The bride and groom would like to incorporate some personal items like a date board that records, first date, proposal and wedding.
8. Lastly the bride wants to incorporate loved ones who have passed away as part of the decor. This is the idea she sent from Pinterest, I was thinking of expanding on this idea by using a long wooden tray filled with green and Spanish moss, pillar candles, mini herbs and nests.
I think this wedding will be spectacular! I promise to take pictures and share them with you.