As we settle into autumn we turn our attention inside. Generally people get their guest rooms ready for the holidays, I think you should turn your own bedroom into a retreat.
Here are my top five ways to spruce up your bedroom.
- Add a focal wall with wallpaper, a different paint color or with wood like in this photo by Liz Donnelly.
2. Add age with a rustic or reclaimed light fixture.
3. Neutralize your pallet, this really makes a room feel spa like.
4. Add an over sized mirror to reflect the light in the room.
5. Have fun with a rug, maybe a cozy sheepskin for winter and a striped one for summer?
I think it time for me to get cracking and spruce up my own bedroom!
Thank you for stopping by. I hope to hear from you either through a comment or by liking my post.
ALL IMAGES WERE ON PINTEREST…I LOVE THAT SITE!