As many of you know most of my work is on the coast of Maine. I am always looking for new ideas and trends.
Here are some of the things I am currently obsessed with.
- Downsview Cabinets. Are these so pretty? I love them! downsviewcabinetry.com
2. Ironware lights. Made in France finished in the USA. Tres Chic Ironwareinternational.com
3. X-Surfaces – fireplaces So pretty, simple yet classic. x-surface.com
4. Sutherland Furniture – Hampton Collection. Who wouldn’t want to hang out on the patio in this wing chair? sutherlandfurniture.com
5. Pindler Fabrics outdoor fabric line by Richard Frinier. They are so sophisticated and timeless. pindler.com
6. Brizo plumbing fixtures. I love the twisted tub filler and the shower is so cool!!! brizo.com
7. This swivel is functional and pretty! gabbyhome.com
8. True-residential matte black refrigerator with copper hardware. YES PLEASE trueresidential.com
9. Global Views- Artistic and natural!!! globalviews.com
10. Christopher Peacock Hardware. There is something so appealing about this hardware. peacockhome.com
11. New Ravenna Tile…Ahhh I adore this. newravenna.com
12. Hotel experiences are coming home. Pinterest is full of these simple beautiful bedrooms.
I also find this Highland House bed to be very unique and pretty. highlandhousefurniture.com
I love where the industry is going these days. The look is rustic sophistication…it is lovely.
Thanks for stopping by.